петък, 23 ноември 2012 г.

What do you want?


I have one question most frequently asked of all its customers. This is the hardest question in the world! Sometimes it takes several hours or even days and weeks to really find the answer. This issue relates to the present and future. It requires courage and strength.

Often I ask this question, and the person in front of me goes on to describe how difficult it is his life and why he did not go. I ask him hard again. And he still stubbornly describes my problems ... Why we find it difficult to answer this fascinating question - WHAT YOU WANT?

I have an exercise if you want to do it autonomy. Let someone asks you five minutes just the same question - What are you?

Often in the early going different material things (new car, house, money).

Sometimes people think more about their health and family (I want my family to be happy, all are healthy).

People who do not have happy relationships, want to meet a partner or improve relations with your loved one.

But what always amazes me is that extremely rarely say I love you, I want a new life, I want to be happy and to laugh, I want to have joy and to enjoy the sunset each day, I want to thank myself for all you've done. I want to be!



Rules, and one study was shown that only 10% of people in this world know what they want! The other 30% sometimes know what they want, but only one field. The remaining 60% did not know or rather do not want to know.

  Why so difficult to find the answer to this question? - Because it requires responsibility. Because often become accustomed to living in a "problem area" (which is usually related to the past). Everyone has a past. Each of us has had some problems in it. But my question is what does it focus? On what was (your mother, not you said that you love your husband or who you hurt) or what you really want!

Give yourself some time to sit most loose and if you had the prospect of talking to a magician with a magic prichitsa, asked him what would happen to you?


Some tips how to be to follow your goal:

- Maximum bold (give complete freedom to the dreamer himself)

- Specific (how will you know that it happened, how it will change your behavior, your broadcast, relations with the people next to you, your self-esteem, etc.)

- Realistic - imagine that one year has passed and how this vision fits into your life (this is the time of the internal critic)

- Truthful (ask yourself WHY you want it? Because for yourself or your mother, or because others tell you that you need something)

- Positive (think of at least 10 positive affirmations that will help your goal)

- Hardworking! Working and give 100% of myself to you! All k
oeto described above, no work will be done for sure!


Anything is possible, but you really answer the question: What actually WANT!





Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар